Welcome to our Folexin review for 2020. Hair loss issues have become even more rampant in the last couple of years. This can be attributed to various factors, the key of which is lifestyle. Even though genes significantly contribute to one’s risk of going bald, lifestyle factors such as eating habits coupled with health issues like hormonal imbalance and conditions such as thyroid diseases cause even more people to lose hair even at an early age.
One could argue that finding a hair loss solution is just as frustrating as watching your head go bald. That’s simply because there’s an influx in tips and products aimed at countering hair loss, but very few of them actually work. A majority of the hair loss products on the market are simply a waste of time and money.
Folexin is one of the many hair loss products in the market. It claims to be different and worth your buck, but these are promises we’ve heard before from products that ended up disappointing us.
That said, there are two main reasons why our past frustrations did not stop us from investigating th supplement and preparing this review for you. First, is the fact that the whole product is made of a 100% natural formula. This is very important to anyone battling hair loss because most of the products on the market contain synthetic fillers, which are known to cause harsh side effects. Second, is the number of positive reviews that it continues to receive. These testimonials make a very compelling case, and this is why we believe that you need to know more about Folexin and what it can do for you.
- Supports your hair’s natural growth process
- Supports thick, strong, healthy hair
- High-quality ingredients, third party tested
- No prescription needed
- Natural ingredients, 3rd party tested
- +10 000 satisfied customers
What is Folexin?
Folexin is an interesting hair loss product that was originally known as Foligen. The manufacturer rebranded the product but retained most of its original elements.
It is manufactured using an all-natural formula with ingredients that have scientific evidence backing their ability to promote hair growth. The formula is tailored to support hair health from all aspects. For this reason, Folexin can be used to stop hair loss, restore hair growth, and maintain healthy and voluminous hair.
It’s important to understand that Folexin supports the natural growth of your hair. In other words, it creates a conducive environment where your body can grow healthier hair by itself. This is why the supplement is regarded as a gentle and natural solution for hair loss problems.
How Does Folexin Work?
Hair follicles go through a cycle of three phases:
- Anagen – The Anagen Phase is the first stage of the natural cycle of a hair follicle. This is the stage where there is active growth of hair. It is also the longest stage of the three known to last for as long as 6 years or slightly more depending on various factors such as genes.
- Catagen – The Catagen stage Phase is also known as the transitional stage. It is a much shorter stage as compared to Anagen. It typically lasts 2 weeks or less. As the name suggests, this stage involves transitioning the initial hair to pave the way for a new follicle.
- Telogen – Finally, we have the Telogen Phase or the stationary stage. In this stage, hair falls out as it is released from the follicle. The remaining follicle will stay in place until the whole cycle runs again.
It supports this process in various ways. One, it contains vitamins and minerals that are useful in extending your Anagen phase. It also nourishes the scalp and follicles. Doing so gives you a chance to grow as much healthy hair as possible during this phase.
The product also works to extend the Catagen Phase. This helps delay the Telogen stage for as long as possible to keep your hair from falling out. However, the hair will inevitably go through the Telogen Phase. The good thing is that it will minimize this final stage, saving you from losing too much hair.
Folexin has an extensive list of ingredients. These range from vitamins to minerals. The manufacturer provides quick details on some of the ingredients added and their respective dosages per serving, and this is a good, commendable practice. Other ingredients are covered in a 409 mg proprietary blend, which is not as transparent as we like, but it’s not a deal-breaker.
- Biotin – Biotin is the other name of Vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that can easily be absorbed by the body. It helps in supporting various processes in the body, with hair growth being one of them. In addition to that, it will improve the health of your skin and nails.
- Fo-Ti – Fo-Ti is an ancient remedy from China that is linked to anti-aging benefits. It’s also said to support overall wellbeing. Some of its anti-aging benefits are improved hair and skin. It also prevents the greying of hair.
- Folic Acid – Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 supports various chemical processes in the body, including the production of red blood cells. Sadly, the levels of Folic Acid diminish as we age. Folexin helps restore sufficient levels of this vitamin, thus increasing the number of red blood cells in the system. One of the many benefits of this is increased oxygen supply around the hair follicles. This prevents balding and improves the overall health of the cells.
- Saw Palmetto – This herb has scientific evidence supporting its ability to boost hair growth, and that’s why it is so popular in both male and female hair products.
- Horsetail Extract – The extract improves how your hair feels and looks i.e., it makes your hair stronger and shinier.
- Bamboo Extract – It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the hair follicles against free radicals. It also does a fantastic job of retaining moisture and preventing your hair from drying.
- Plant Sterols – This prevents inflammation around the scalp, which usually prevents hair growth.
- Nettle Root – DHT is a hormone that causes hair loss. It’s actually very notorious and responsible for balding among most bodybuilders. Nettle root curbs the production of this hormone.
It contains other ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen, keratin, vitamins A, B6, B5, B1, C, D3 and E, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Folate, Iron, and Calcium.
What Folexin Benefits Should You Expect?
- Thick and Strong hair
- Improved natural hair growth
- Generally healthier hair
As we pointed out earlier, one of the key reasons why it raised our eyebrows is its 100% natural formula. This makes a huge difference, especially when it comes to possible side effects. The absence of synthetic fillers means that the users should not experience adverse reactions such as skin rashes, irritability, dry mouth, etc.
Also, the supplement is manufactured in FDA-registered facilities that follow strict GMP guidelines.
This does not mean that the product is 100% free from side effects, though. Some users may still react negatively to some of the herbs used here. Fortunately, that risk is very low, and you can tell this by simply going through some of the user testimonials online.
To stay safe, make sure you use the supplement as directed. Any person using other medications should not take Folexin until they are cleared by their doctors. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the supplement as well.
If you take the hair growth product as recommended and still experience some side effects, stop using it immediately and get in touch with a medical provider.
Folexin comes in capsule form. You are directed to take 2 capsules per day with a meal. Do not use more than that.
Where to Buy Folexin?
You can buy Folexin from the manufacturer’s website directly. This is a good thing as it eliminates the possibility of ending up with a counterfeit product.
The product is available in three options:
- 1 bottle (60 capsules – 30-day supply) – $24.95
- 4 bottles + 1 Free (300 capsules – 150-day supply) – $89.90
- 2 bottles (120 capsules – 60-day supply) – $44.96
How Fast Does it Work?
Folexin is not a miracle capsule that delivers results overnight. Even the manufacturer is clear about that. You need to be patient and give the supplement some time to work. The results start to become visible to most people in the second month of regular use.
Here are a few user testimonials on the product (both positive and negative):
“I was very hesitant about ordering this product, but after reading many positive reviews, I decided to go for it. I’m so glad I did because it has absolutely worked for me! It took almost a month to start seeing the results, but it does what it claims. My hair has definitely gotten stronger and thicker. The shower drain is almost completely free of hair now! It has taken away my fear of losing my hair prematurely. I just ordered my second bottle!!” By Nakaman,
“have been using Rogain for 15 years. It seems to have slowed the balding process, but there really wasn’t that much new growth. I have been taking the hair product for almost 2 months. My hair looks and feels healthier, and I have new growth that I can actually see coming in. I am very pleased with the results.” By David Hoffman
“This product absolutely works. I didn’t think it would make a difference in my hair for the first month, but I took a picture to make sure, and I saw the difference immediately. My hair looks and feels younger I would absolutely recommend this item to anyone.”
“Haven’t noticed anything quite yet” By Nharrar
“I’ve used the product for two months, and I have not seen any change. So maybe I have not used it long enough, not sure. But as of right now, no results!” By Michael A
Based on the formula and user testimonials, it’s clear that Folexin is worth a try. The capsules may take some time to show results, but in the end, users get to enjoy healthier, younger, and voluminous hair.