Dreading about your hair loss again? You may want to let go of your worries for a while. Let this Hairprin product review guide you in approaching hair loss solutions.
But before we talk about this product in detail, let us first get an overview of the problem.
An Overview on Hair Loss
Hair loss comes as we age. Around eight million adults experience hair loss in the United States alone according to American Academy of Dermatology. It is commonly attributed to heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions, stress, and harmful hair treatments.
While hair loss could be disheartening, it is important to know that it is manageable. There is plenty of clinical research and studies on ways to address hair loss. One of the remedies is to provide our bodies with the required nutrients to support hair production and growth.
In this article, we will talk about Hairprin, a supplement formulated to ensure that the body receives all the vitamins and minerals related to scalp and hair health.
What is Hairprin?
Hairprin is a dietary supplement in capsule form. It is made from all-natural and vegan-friendly ingredients which are known to stop hair loss, promote hair regrowth and boost scalp circulation.
It is a total hair health care that acts in four ways. It (1) controls hair fall, (2) stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, (3) restores hair and scalp vitality, and (4) prevents further hair damage.
What are Hairprin’s Ingredients?
So, what’s in a Hairprin? This supplement contains the right dosage of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs based on clinical studies and research on hair loss.
Vitamins help our bodies to function and develop normally. This includes keeping our scalp and hair healthy. The following are the different vitamins found in Hairprin:
- Vitamin A helps all the cells in the body to function, including hair producing cells.
- Vitamin B-Complex includes Vitamin B2, B5, B6, B12, Biotin and Folic Acid. These vitamins maintain energy levels, brain function, and cell growth which are all related to scalp and hair health. They also aid in processing amino acids for hair growth.
- Vitamin E protects hair producing cells from free radicals, supports blood circulation and moisturizes the scalp.
Hair production and growth suffers when we have mineral deficiencies in our bodies. While minerals occur naturally in our food, supplements ensure that we get the amount that we need. Hairprin provides the following trace minerals:
- Zinc helps in production of protein and regulates hormones (including DHT) in the body.
- Iron is part of the blood that supplies oxygen to different parts of the body including the scalp and hair follicle. Oxygen supports repair and growth of hair.
- Iodine influences the thyroid hormone levels and helps solve hair loss.
- Selenium is an antioxidant that fights free radicals that damages scalp and hair.
- Copper stimulates hair follicles that allows better use of oxygen.
- MSM is a form of sulfur compound that acts as anti-inflammation. It is proven to strengthen hair, prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Silica supports the production of collagen.
Amino acids are the ones responsible for our hair structure and texture. Hairprin has L-Cysteine and L-Methionine amino acids. Both support hair fibers and facilitate hair growth.
Lastly, Hairprin uses potent herbs to address hair problems. Listed below are the herbs included in the supplement:
- Saw Palmetto is a plant that belongs to the palm species. It resists the production of DHT, a leading cause of hair loss.
- Ginkgo Biloba comes from a native tree in China. It induces blood circulation in the scalp and aids hair growth.
- FO-TI is a Chinese herb. It eliminates toxins that cause hair loss.
- Borage Oil is extracted from a borage plant. It reduces inflammation and retains scalp moisture.
Complete List of Ingredients:
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Biotin, Folic Acid, Iodine, Selenium, Saw Palmetto, L-Cysteine, L-Methionine, Ginkgo Biloba, Fo-Ti, MSM, Silica, Borage Oil
Who Should Use Hairprin?
Both adult men and women can take Hairprin. However, you need to consult first with your doctor if you are any of the following:
- Pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother
- Below 18 years of age
- With pre-existing health conditions
Seek medical attention and discontinue the use of the product if you notice any adverse reactions.
How to Use Hairprin?
Step 1: Check
Before you take Hairprin, check the safety seal. Make sure that it is not missing and not damaged. If it is intact, you may proceed.
Step 2: Take
You will take two capsules of Hairprin in a day as a dietary supplement. Take the first capsule with 8oz of water thirty minutes before your meal in the morning. Take the second capsule with 8oz of water thirty minutes before your meal in the afternoon. Do not drink more than the recommended dose.
Step 3: Store
Remember to store Hairprin at room temperature and away from children’s reach.
Where to Buy Hairprin?
Hairprin is available on the Approved Science website and on Amazon. Each bottle of Hairprin contains 60 capsules. You can purchase one bottle for $49.95.
But wait. You will pay less if you buy more. Get a pack of three bottles for $95.85 or a pack of six bottles for $139.80.
- Contains the most effective form of Vitamin E -...
- Rejuvenates hair follicles and activates...
- Supplements mineral, vitamin & nutrient...
- Improves scalp blood flow and circulation to...
What do we like about Hairprin?
Listed below are the key features of Hairprin according to Approved Science and our thoughts on it.
- Scientifically Formulated By Experts
If we are to take supplements, it must be scientifically formulated right? Otherwise, we risk our health or worse, our lives. It feels reassuring that Approved Science, the maker of Hairprin, guarantees that their supplement is (1) based on research and latest health information, (2) made under the guidance of medical experts and healthcare professionals and (3) produced in certified and licensed laboratories.
- High Quality Ingredients
As a dietary supplement, we love the fact that Hairprin is made from high quality, all-natural, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free ingredients.
- Fast and Effective Results
Hairprin holds a reputation for rapid and effective results. According to Approved Science, you can notice a difference as early as thirty days. Some claimed that it took them less time to see changes.
- Scalp and Hair Benefits
Hairprin provides the following scalp and hair benefits:
- Induces blood circulation in scalp
- Supplies scalp with nutrients
- Supports hair follicles to produce hair strands
- Nourishes hair
- Strengthens hair strands
- Prevents hair damage
- Slows hair loss
- Helps hair growth
What we do not like about Hairprin?
Some clients complain about the strong taste and awful smell of the product. This can be a real deal-breaker for those who cannot tolerate it. The taste and smell caused others to have bad breath, dizziness and stomach ache.
For others, this is understandable since Hairprin is made of all-natural ingredients and contains no artificial additives whatsoever. Besides, the same clients claim that the speedy and effective results outweighs their disapproval of the taste and smell.
Possible Risks and Side Effects
While vitamin and mineral deficiencies cause hair loss, too much dose could also potentially lead to the same problem. Again, it is best to consult your doctor first before taking this supplement.
If you are looking for a healthy approach to hair loss solution, Hairprin is a good option. This supplement provides a lot of nutrients not only for our hair but for our entire body. It was formulated to support our overall health in a natural way. Just remember to follow the right dosage and to consult with your doctor if you notice unusual side effects. Also, bear in mind that supplements are best as add-ons and are not meant to substitute proper diet and healthy lifestyle.
FAQs About Hairprin
Q: Is Hairprin gluten-free?
Yes. Hairprin is an all-natural, vegan-friendly and gluten free hair growth supplement.
Q: Is Hairprin safe?
Yes. Hairprin is safe as long as you follow the recommended dose. It is best to consult your doctor before taking the supplement.
Q: Can women take Hairprin?
A: Yes. Women can take Hairprin. However, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or with a pre-existing medical condition, you should seek your doctor’s advice.
Q: How long before you see the results of hairprin?
A: Wait until 30 days to notice a difference. Remember that results vary from one person to another.
Q: Does it cause hair growth in other parts of the body?
A: No. Hairprin specifically targets the head hair and the vellus hair. These are different from the body hairs that develop during puberty period because of an increase in the testosterone level.