There are various reasons why you may be experiencing hair loss. Some common causes include poor nutrition, harmful surroundings or environmental factors, medical conditions, and aging. A sex hormone known as DHT is another common cause of hair loss. It’s actually one of the primary reasons for hair loss among bodybuilders.
Most hair loss products approach this problem from different fronts. They will have ingredients that can nourish the follicles and restore hair growth and other compounds that can stop or slow down factors such as DHT, causing hair thinning. Other hair loss supplements are more specialized in their working mechanism. Propidren is one example of such a product. We compiled this Propidren review to help you decide whether or not to give it a go.
What is Propidren?
Propidren is a dietary supplement that is uniquely formulated to target and inhibit DHT production. It features a collection of natural ingredients that stop DHT’s secretion, thereby putting an end to hair loss.
So, other than combating DHT and stopping hair loss, is there anything else that Propidren has to offer? The manufacturer, HairGenics, admits that the formula’s primary goal is to block DHT. However, they also point out that the supplement contains additional ingredients that will go further to improve your hair. They go as far as to claim that it will deliver thicker and fuller hair. And yes, a good number of users have reported witnessing those impressive results.
HairGenics provides Propidren in three options;
All the products contain almost similar formulas, so the results shouldn’t vary by much. Also, some people have reported combining two products for better and faster results. For instance, some users took the tablets while using the shampoo to maintain their hair.
- Supports your hair’s natural growth process
- Supports thick, strong, healthy hair
- High-quality ingredients, third party tested
- No prescription needed
- Natural ingredients, 3rd party tested
- +10 000 satisfied customers
What does Propidren by HairGenics Contain?
Propidren has a diverse formula containing herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals. I was also impressed to find out that most of the top ingredients that I typically expect in a hair loss product are included.
Here are some of these ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto – A powerful DHT blocker with scientific evidence backing its efficacy. At 200mg, it’s sufficiently dosed to make an impact.
- Beta-Sitosterol – Another herbal extract with a decent track record of blocking DHT
- Fo-Ti – Ancient Chinese herb that improves hair growth
- Horsetail – helps to stop thinning and shedding of hair.
- Green tea Extract – Can be beneficial for hair growth if used topically
- Zinc – A potent mineral that stimulates hair follicles to boost regrowth
- Biotin – Another popular vitamin that is always present in the best hair loss supplements. It boosts regrowth and makes your hair generally healthier.
- Iron – A crucial mineral with various health benefits. Its supplementation helps to stop hair loss.
Does Propidren Work?
Looking at the formula and user testimonials, it’s clear that Propidren works in some cases, especially when it comes to stopping hair loss. The inclusion of Saw Palmetto, Biotin, and other natural ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective for combatting hair loss makes this formula so much better even when compared to other similar products on the market.
However, I am compelled to point out that I have come across even better formulas. This is especially the case when we take a look at Propidren’s ability to stimulate hair regrowth. Yes, they have included a number of ingredients for the purpose, but they are not as effective as say Hair La Vie or Folexin. This shouldn’t be interpreted to mean that Propidren cannot instigate hair regrowth. It can but, its impact on regrowth is not as massive as you can get with a few other products, including our top hair loss supplement.
How to Use Propidren
Propidren is available for oral and topical use. The Propidren conditioner and shampoo can be applied with washing your hair. As for the pills, you are directed to take 2 of them per day with water or food.
Propidren, just like other hair loss products, needs to be taken consistently and regularly for it to work. The manufacturer recommends that you use it for at least 90 days. However, you should be able to determine if the product is working in the first month or so of using it because hair thinning and shedding should be reduced during this period.
Is It Safe?
Propidren contains lots of natural herbs and extracts, making it a very safe and friendly supplement. A lot of the rare side effects reported – like itchiness – are linked to sensitivity or reactions that individuals may have to some of the ingredients used. Therefore, it’s important to go through the label and make sure there’s nothing there that you are allergic to.
That said, you need to use Propidren as directed and avoid overdosing it. Also, pregnant and nursing mothers should avoid using this and other dietary supplements unless a licensed physician clears them. Anyone with a preexisting medical condition should also consult a medical provider before using these products.
Where to Buy
Propidren is available in different online stores, including Amazon and Walmart. All three products – tablets, conditioner, and shampoo – cost $39.99 each.
I have to point out that the price is on the higher end, even when compared to other similar and better products. For instance, a bottle of Folexin, which contains almost the same ingredients and other compounds that can enhance hair regrowth, costs just $24.95, and you can actually save more by placing a bulk order.
- Scientific research on hair loss has shown that the number one factor in hair loss is the production of dihydrotestosterone or DHT. Propidren Hair Loss Supplements revolutionary formula contains clinically proven DHT blockers that work synergistically to stop hair loss and help regrow and thicken hair. Works for both men and women!
- Contains Saw palmetto and other powerful dht blockers that help prevent DHT production - Saw Palmetto is essential to blocking 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is a molecule inside of your body that's responsible for hair loss, so prohibiting the production of this hormone is key to preventing hair loss. Saw Palmetto is clinically proven to help stop hair loss and to induce hair regrowth
- Also includes Biotin to help strengthen weak and brittle hair - Biotin is a B Vitamin that produces keratin, increases hair elasticity (minimizing breakage), and wraps your hair in a protective layer to prevent it from becoming brittle and weak. Biotin helps to induce growth of both your hair and new skin cells, making them healthy and vibrant.
- A highly effective combination of other clinically proven ingredients including Horsetail, Nettle Extract, Fo-TI, Pygeum Bark Powder and Green Tea Extract to help regenerate failing hair follicles and regrow your hair. Try it with our Pronexa hair loss shampoo for unbelievable results!
- For the best results, use for at least 3 months to see stop hair loss, thicken hair, and see significant hair growth. 100% money back guarantee! We want you to try and love our product risk free! If you do not see results from our product, send it back, and we will refund every penny of your purchase price. Made in the USA.
Propidren Pros and Cons
- It’s an effective DHT blocker that stops hair loss
- Contains proven ingredients
- Safe to use
- Easy to use
- It nourishes the scalp
- Can deliver other health benefits like healthier nails and skin
- It doesn’t have a huge impact on hair regrowth
- It is a bit expensive
- Some users complained that it is slow
Propidren by HairGenics has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars after over 7000 reviews! That tells you how impressive this DHT blocker is when it comes to dealing with hair loss.
With that in mind, here are some top user reviews; I’ve also included a few of the complaints raised by some buyers.
“I know this product works and works well as I’ve used it before and saw results fairly quickly!” By Jessica
“I have been using this product for 2 months now and feel my hair is falling out less and getting thicker. Will keep it up.” By Jay
“I have been using this product since May 4th. After a month and a half, I started seeing growth on my front hairline, which has been thinning for the past 6 years. I also noticed growth in my facial hair, which has been hard for me to grow. I’m sure in another month or two, I would get even better results.” By Guy Perez
“Combined this with the shampoo. I am noticing a difference, and it’s only been a month. Lovin’ this product!” By JW
“Well, I gave it a shot. 5 months in and no new hair growth” By Steve Giba
“Not good for me at all, tingling for 3 weeks after, on face/scalp, it felt like I had insects crawling all over me, the stool was darker, had trouble working out in the gym, erectile performance impaired, all after just a week of taking this. emailed hairgenics, they said to contact amazon, amazon gave me a full refund, be warned!” By Paul
My biggest complaint with Propidren is its pricing, and the formula as far as hair regrowth is concerned. For such a high price, I feel like they could have done a better job, including extra ingredients that would deliver a bigger impact on hair regrowth.
That said, I have to admit that the Propidren formula does an ok job in stopping hair loss.