Your waxing appointment might have got postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. You may be frustrated and thinking of going au natural. However, if that’s not an option for you and you prefer your bikini area to be well-trimmed up, you certainly need an electric shaver.
This type of shaver is an essential tool that every woman should own. There’s never a right or wrong way in which your pubic hair should look; it’s all up to you. Nonetheless, if you desire to have it all gone, then you need the right tools. There is a trimmer, and there’s the razor you probably already have in your shower.
The trimmer lets you keep some of the hair you want without you getting painful razor burns. It removes the pubic hair without touching the skin directly since it has floating blades. It gets rid of hair without damaging follicles and doesn’t cause clogging.
Trimming usually gives the best results since it doesn’t leave you with itchiness or bumps. It’s useful to prep your skin and hair with warm water if you’re going to use a wet trimmer or use different products like shaving cream. When you’re using a dry trimmer, pat down your pubic hair until it’s dry to get the best results.
With a trimmer, you can shave whichever direction you want. You don’t have to worry about the direction of hair growth. After your shave, use warm water to rinse and pat dry, then apply a moisturizer such as a hydrating lotion or even aloevera gel. They leave the skin very soft and supple.
On the other hand, a razor efficiently helps you remove all the pubic hair you don’t want from your bikini area, giving you a clean shave. However, the razors might cause itchiness after and burns. You can also suffer from cuts and skin irritation if you don’t shave in the right direction.
Shaving with a razor is, however, less painful than waxing. None’s much better than the other one, they all work well, and it depends on your preference. All in all, if you feel like you’re ready to give it a try, it doesn’t matter if you want a full Brazilian shave or just little maintenance; when you get the best electric shaver for women’s pubic hair, you’ll be good to go.
Getting the best shaver will always give you the best results. Not every trimmer that’s marketed to be good is actually good for you, especially if you have sensitive skin. However do not fright, there are a lot of worthy options from which to choose. The following are some of the best shavers you can use for your pubic hair.
You may like to read:
- The 3 Best Electric Shavers For Teenage Girls
- Silk’n Infinity Review: The Best Permanent Hair Removal Device?
Panasonic Electric Shaver for Women, Cordless 3 vs Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Moisturizing Razor
Panasonic Electric Shaver for Women, Cordless 3 Blade Razor
Buy on Amazon
This shaver is made up of a cordless three-blade razor pop-up trimmer with close curves. It has a wet and dry operation, plus independent floating heads. It’s rechargeable with ultra-thin foil technology.
The Panasonic Electric razor blades are made of stainless steel and are hypoallergenic to keep sensitive skin comfortable. It also has a three-blade system that floats to follow the body’s contours.
- Ultra-thin sharp blades and an ultra-thin foil for accurate cutting
- Pop-up trimmer details your bikini area
- Has wet and dry shaving convenience
- Three independent, flexible floating pivoting heads smooth trimming and shaving
- The compact design brings ease during travel
- The shaving blades are sharp. It has three ultra-sharp blades and an ultra-thin foil as well that follow your body’s contours for a comfortable shave
- It’s waterproof and allows both wet and dry shaving to be used in and out of the shower
- The hypoallergenic stainless steel blades are gentle with sensitive skin
- The shaver cleans fast in seconds under running water
Buy on Amazon
Schick Hydro Silk moisturizing razor is efficiently designed with dual function built in an easy-to-use compact tool. It has a water-activated moisturizing serum for complete moisturization. The Schick Hydro Silk has five blades that are curve-sensing and a trimmer that’s powered by a battery. The trimmer also has a three-length setting. The sleek design offers you a clean and comfortable shaving experience.
- It’s waterproof and has a hydrating razor
- Has hypoallergenic moisturizing serum to replenish skin’s moisture
- Five curve sensing blades that contain unique skin guards provide closeness and reduce irritation
- An adjustable comb containing four settings
- The trimmer is built-in and waterproof for use both in and out of the shower
- This Budget-friendly shaver is waterproof and offers convenient bikini shaving both in and out of the shower
- The adjustable comb with four settings offers a customized clean trim and length for a great shaving experience and feel
- The hydro silk razor has five curve-sensing blades containing unique skin guards for a smooth shave with every stroke, reducing irritation.
- It contains a water-activated hydra-boost serum that contains shea butter; it’s clinically proven to provide long-lasting hydration.
Diana used to work as an Assistant Salon Manager in Los Angeles, CA before she started writing for Union of Barbers. With over 10 years of experience, she has tried hundreds of hair care products and has seen, styled, and treated all types of hair. Now, she shares all of the things she has learned in the hair industry and gives advice on everything about hair. When she’s not writing, you can find Diana at the beach on her yoga mat!